Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection

1) Positive Statement

  • The thing that I am most proud of in my senior project is that I completed all of my hours at my mentorship event though my mentor was on maternity leave for more then four months. 


2) Questions to Consider

  • a) After completing my two hour presentation and assessing what I did, the assessment that I would give my self would be a P. 
  • b) The assessment that I would give my overall senior project would be a P. 


3) What Worked

  • The thing that worked for me in my senior project was that I had the necessary research and resources to help me answer my essential question and I had enough information to back up the answers with evidence. 


4) What didn't work

  • If I could go back in time and change one thing from my senior project it  would be completing my first set of monitorship hours. I was so busy with other stuff going on with school and outside activities that I fell behind and I had to make the hours up in less time. This became stressful for me and after that I was always doing the amount of weekly hours that I needed to do to stay on track.


5) Finding Value

  • My senior project has been helpful to me in my future endeavors because It has allowed me to explore the medical field and shadow doctors. This has made me come to the conclusion that I would like to pursue the medical field in the future and focus on working with teenagers. Also my mentorship has given me more experience with patient contact which will help me when I am in the ,medical field.

No comments:

Post a Comment